POLIOLES S.A. de C.V. is leader in the petrochemical Industry.
• We have the following business units: Chemical Specialties, Polyurethanes, Raw Materials and Systems, Industrial Chemicals and Expandable Polystyrene.
• We manufacture more than 200 products. We serve the domestic market and we export to more than 25 countries and employ 500 people.
• The facilities and the human resources of POLIOLES are proof of our constant effort to increase productivity, quality and service that the industry demands.
• POLIOLES began operations on February 14, 1965.
• At the end of 1969 the company, Wyandotte Chemicals, which held 40 % of the shares of the Company, was acquired by BASF.
• In 1974 Grupo Industrial ALFA acquires 60%.
• In 1994 BASF acquires 10% of the shares, and is represented as follows:
• Identify, meet and exceed the needs and expectations of our customers through service of excellence and innovative solutions.
• Fully develop our staff, with a high degree of effective communication and social responsibility.
• Optimize product portfolio in profitable and strategic markets.
• Promote best practices for operation, administration and sales with emphasis on cost as well as the optimal use of resources and environmental protection.
• Promoting innovation and generation of new sustainable business opportunities.
To be a company that within an environment of growth and staff development also is:
• Identified by our customers as the best choice in quality and service.
• More competitive in strategic markets in which it participates.
• Generates a return that meets the expectations of shareholders.
• A leader in the market and achieve sustainable development, being recognized for our commitment to social.
Respect and staff development
• Promote and maintain a safe and respectful environment, looking to develop our staff focussing on excellence through committed leadership.
• Attain and promote products and services that consistently meet expectations of internal and external customers.
• Achieve and maintain optimum use of human and material resources at the lowest cost, in order to reach our goals in profitability and productivity.
• Promote the commitment of all partners in the health, safety and environmental protection, and achieve getting environmental friendly products.
• Meet and exceed customer expectations in service, opportunity, new developments and quality, seeking always to be their best option, which requires commitment, cooperation and teamwork at the lowest cost.
• Establish and promote formal channels of communication to enable effective information flow generating an atmosphere of understanding, trust and commitment.
Diagram of Values
© Copyright 2013, Polioles S.A. de C.V.