We are a leading company in the Petrochemical Industry
POLIOLES comprises the following business units: Specialty Chemicals and Industrial Chemicals.
he technology used by POLIOLES has solid foundations in research and development departments, thanks to the support from the companies BASF and ALFA (Alpek).
It manufactures more than 150 products. It serves the domestic market as well as exporting to more than 25 countries, and employs more than 360 people.
The facilities and the human capital of POLIOLES are clear evidence of its constant effort to increase the productivity, quality and service demanded by the Industry.
with a solid history behind us,
POLIOLES began operations on February 14, 1965.
At the end of 1969 the company Wyandotte Chemicals, which owned 40% of the shares in the company, was acquired by BASF.
Industrial Group acquired the other 60%.
In 1994, BASF acquired 10% of the shares, meaning the company is now integrated as follows:
In 2015, BASF acquired the polyurethanes business from Polioles and ALFA acquired the EPS business, now consolidated in Styropek.
and a Mission and Vision that support our Values
MISSIONImproving everyday life in an extraordinary way by providing outstanding and responsible solutions through chemistry and materials.
VISIONStrengthen our leadership in the chemical and materials industries by meeting the changing needs of our customers.
- • Responsibility: We act responsibly with the environment, our community, and the safety and development of our people.
- • Integrity: We do everything with integrity and respect
- • Innovation: We innovate and challenge the status quo to find new alternatives that create value.
- • Customer Orientation: We overcome the changing needs of our customers and our markets.
- • Collaboration: We succeed and create value by collaborating and learning together.
- • Commitment to Excellence: We deliver results that fill us with pride through extraordinary performance.